- Installed within a few clicks
- Windows, Linux, Desktop, Servers & more…
- Multiple data encryption standards
- Fast! Your data never leaves the country
Backup & Disaster Recovery
We offer a fully managed backup solution for all types of industries, big or small. Sit back, relax, and let us secure your data!
Technology Evolves – Your Backup Should Too
Acronis backup is the world’s easiest and fastest backup solution for all your data, whether it is located on-premises, in remote systems, in private and pub-lic clouds, or on mobile devices. Our Hybrid (local and cloud) backup powered by Acronis is a secure and scalable offsite backup for any data or any system – anytime, anywhere.
The biggest challenge to offering a reliable managed backup service is being high network latency and poor local network performance resulting in a serious challenges in providing successful off-site backups.
In order to reduce latency our server is hosted in a local data centre, thus re-ducing the number of hops between you and your backup location. The result being a reduction in delay that packets take to get from source to destination, whilst reaping extra benefits in terms of monitoring, troubleshooting, support, and cost.
The local data centre being one of the founding members of both the Botswana Internet Service Provider’s Association (BISPA) and the Botswana Internet Ex-change (BINX). The BINX is designed as a facility to pass traffic between locally connected ISPs and their clients. The benefit to you ‘the customer’ is faster access to locally connected services, as well as providing reliable redundant access to local IP services.
Our Hybrid solution allows free setup of local on premise backups, thus ensur-ing you can recover even in the event your Internet connection goes down. In addition, by backing up to the cloud, you have a copy of every part of your busi-ness ready and available to be recovered without expensive hardware, soft-ware and complex systems that require you to have in-house technical re-sources.
- Backing up – Get going fast: Simply install a lightweight agent on your device. Use our single management panel to configure your custom backup plans – no further management is needed on the device itself and changes can be made at any time, from anywhere.
- Initial Seeding – Slow internet and large amounts of data can often hinder a successful Disaster Recovery Plan. Our initial seeding service allows you to easily create your first backup on a local device and ship it through to us.
- Entire machines or files and folders – On average, twice as fast as the competition. Now that’s fast! Cloud Backup has been crafted from the ground up to use minimal CPU and memory to lessen the impact of the backup process. Create backup plans that only backup critical folders and files or Entire Machine ensure that every bit of data on your storage is safely backed up.
- Unlimited options – Your Choice! – From unlimited devices and unlimited users or Pay-Per-Device – we are most interested in securing your data as quick possible. Just chose the amount of storage you require and off you go! We cater for all sizes and industries.
- Incremental Backups – Incremental Backup captures only the changes made since the last backup. This saves both backup run times and the amount of storage used in the cloud. Multiple compression levels also save you space on both on-site and cloud storage.
- Store your files in the cloud and on-site – Have full control and easy access to your data by storing a local copy on-site and enabling replication to our cloud storage. Local backups mean quick recovery times while backups stored in the cloud give absolute peace of mind for complete data protection.
- Staying securely stored – Keeping your data safe from threats is of the utmost importance to us.
- Local Data Storage – Backing up your data to local South African Data Centres means your data never leaves the country. Unlike other backup providers, you know exactly where your data is stored. This allows for peace of mind, knowing your data is secure and that we comply with local data security policies.
- Encryption – The secure storage of your data is of utmost importance to us and that’s why our backups fully support AES256 encryption. You set and manage your own backup encryption keys. Before your data even leaves your network, it’s fully encrypted and securely transferred to us.
- Hold on to your data – Schedule your Data Retention policies around the importance of your data. Keep data for days, months and even years. Cloud Storage space is automatically handled by intelligently combining your recovery points without duplicating months or years of data.
- Get Notified – Get instant notifications on successful or failed backups allowing you to attend right away to issues or hiccups. Daily Reports give you a summarised overview of all your devices and their current backup state.
- Recovery in the blink of eye – We make sure that your data gets recovered swiftly and smoothly.
- Bare Metal Recovery – Losing an entire machine and restoring files and folders individually can take an unnecessary amount of time and cause application corruption. With a bare-metal recovery you can easily and quickly restore your entire environment from a simple boot-able USB drive. No need for Operating System re-installation and configuration.
- Restore Files Easily – Recovering a file is as simple as logging into your backup management portal and selecting from your various recovery points. Select to recover to the original destination or a new one.
- Reverse Seeding – Not only do we offer Initial Seeding to speed up your initial data transfer to our datacentre, but we also offer the reverse. In times like today where every second counts, we can recover your data to an external device and courier it directly to you.
- Application Recovery – With application aware backups integrated into your backup plan, applications such as MS SQL, Microsoft Exchange and others can be recovered on a database or instance level. Restore your entire database or an entire mailbox.