Job Role: Senior Sales Representative
Department: Sales Department
Location: Gaborone International Commerce Park, Gaborone
Position Type: Full-time position.
This role is office based in Gaborone’s Commerce Park but can involve travelling to clients’ premises. You will be required to work a standard Eight-to-Five day, Monday to Friday, but you may also be required to put in some extra hours.
At ITWORX we are passionate about customer service delivering quality IT solutions and service that change the way businesses do business. And being a trusted partner ensures we deliver greater value
ITWORX was formed in  Value Added Reseller (VAR) where the company was focused on computer hardware, software and other IT related consumable products and services. Today we are one of Botswana’s leading Managed Service Providers (MSP) and through a comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services we help our customers from SME’s to Government, from Eduational Insitutes to Home Users address their IT challenges.
ITWORX is seeking a Senior Sales Representative to help hit its aggressive sales goals. This is a broad role which combines an element of selling and relationship management, often at a senior level.
As a Senior Sales Representative, you will identify sales opportunities. You will be responsible for building an overall sales funnel through lead generation, resulting in qualified leads being entered into the Company’s Sales CRM system, with a next call or meeting being scheduled. You will be expected to [Contact/Close/Upsell] at least [number] accounts each month. You will contribute your skills to help the company increase sales opportunities within the Company. Speak to customers, either face to face or over the phone, gain an understanding of customers’ diverse and specific business demands, finding the right technological hardware and software product to suit their business needs.
Plus deliver effective account management after the sale as we work to become the leading Managed Service Provider and Cybersecurity experts.
This role will work directly with the Value-Added Reseller (VAR) team and report to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle the 7-step sales process [Prospecting/Preparation/Approach/Presentation/Handling Objections/Closing/Follow-up].
- Selling a diverse product range and keeping up to date with the latest industry trends.
- Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions.
- Work to achieve your individual KPIs and Targets.
- Actively keeping track of sales performance against target
- Work as a team to ensure company goals and team growth goals are met.
- Use Comma5 CRM to keep your performance and funnel organized.
- Become an expert in our products and services to best serve customers and prospects.
- Serve as a mentor to help them grow in their sales career.
- Exceed Customer expectations by identifying and providing them with the best possible solutions
- Be an ambassador for our brand
This area of work is open to experienced salespeople with a reasonable understanding of mainstream technologies, and enthusiastic for new technology and its commercial uses – though having technical skills before you start isn’t essential providing you are a quick learner.
- 5 years of experience in sales and that of similar entities to ITWORX
- Demonstrate evidence of exceeding sales targets and the ability to build successful customer relationships in previous roles.
- Ability to form relationships across the organization
And show evidence of the following skills:
- self-motivation and a competitive, results-driven attitude
- passion, dedication, and focus
- stamina, resilience, and the ability to work well under pressure
- confident presentation skills and a professional telephone manner
- time-management skills and the ability to prioritize your workload
- ability to pay attention to detail
- articulate, persuasive and influential verbal communication skills
- the capacity to work well on your own or in a team
- business awareness
Interest and experience in the IT industry.
- Experience in the following would be beneficial
- Software vendors [Adobe, Microsoft, Veeam, Acronis]
- Hardware vendors [HP, Dell, Lenovo]
- MSP Services [Email Filtering, Backup, Antivirus, Patch Management]