End-user are both the weakest link in a cyber attack and the last line of defence in your overall IT security strategy. With Webroot Security Awareness Training you can create on-going training campaigns that will help mitigate these risks and also help meet your compliance needs.
Security Awareness Training
Cybercriminals target end users. Ongoing cybersecurity education and training for end users is a must for businesses to stay secure.
Today, 93% of phishing emails result in ransomware attacks. This means you can’t afford not to educate your users on these risks. Our fully functional phishing simulator and interactive training modules are designed to educate your users on how to avoid phishing, ransomware and other attacks. You can send phishing and training campaigns directly to your users and track their progress. The Phishing awareness courses cover topics, including, risks involving email phishing and social engineering, common techniques, and how to spot phishing attempts. So your user awareness goes up and risk goes down saving you time and money!
Why Webroot Security Awareness Training is different
- Proven efficacy – User error accounts for up to 90% of successful breaches. With computer-based training, you can significantly change the odds.
- Ongoing defence – Ongoing user training ensures your clients are kept up to date on the latest methods of attack, so they stay on track and out of the headlines.
- Regulatory compliance – Protect users and data, avoid fines, and ensure compliance with SEC, FINRA, PCI, HIPAA, GDPR, and other regulations.
- Easy 50step setup wizard and LMS – Our learning management system lets you launch effective education programs in minutes. You can also schedule training and reports to run automatically.
- A fully featured phishing simulator – Launching realistic phishing simulations lets you accurately monitor real-world user responses, then direct awareness programs to users accordingly.
- Engaging, interactive courses – succinct, easily-consumed, interactive courses increase end users’ attentiveness, as well as the overall effectiveness of cybersecurity education programs.
- Trackable, customizable campaigns – Measuring individual and overall success is key. The LMS keeps track of user participation, making all education accountable and measurable.
- Campaign and contact management – Our campaign management wizard, contact manager, email templates, course library, and reporting centre let you schedule and assign training efficiently.
- Reporting centre – Activity reports can be shared with management to measure progress, risk score, and ROI. Training reports show user progress so accountability and value are always clear.